Description: 75 ml
Lila Loves It Liladent Dog Tooth Paste is a mild but effective dog toothpaste. It intensively cleans the teeth while nourishing the gums and oral mucosa – thanks to the optimal ingredients. The oral flora is optimised and stabilised with a long-lasting effect. When used regularly, Lila Loves It Liladent Dog Tooth Paste has a prophylactic effect against dental plaque, tartar and bad breath.
Lila Loves It Liladent Dog Tooth Paste impresses with precious ingredients. Papain, an extract won out of papaya, has wide protein break down effects. Hereby it helps to remove plaque and teeth discolouration. Coconut oil is well known for its’ positive effects on the oral cavity while caring at the same time. Turmeric has been known for a long time in dental care. It strengthens teeth and gums. Combined with coconut oil, turmeric is a real insider tip for natural and gentle tooth whitening. These three fantastic active ingredients are supported by additional little helpers like clay or silicic acid.
Why we love this product:
- It is neutral in odour and taste – making it well accepted by all pets.
- This dog dental care product makes a sustainable contribution to the health of your pet.
- The combination of ingredients developed by pharmacists and vets provides a highly effective balm that has been carefully processed in the Lila Loves It factory to pharmaceutical standards.
- Excessive bacterial colonisation in the oral cavity and on teeth is thus prevented.
Directions: Apply a thin layer of Lila Loves It Liladent Dog Tooth Paste onto the Lila loves it dental micro-fleece, then carefully lift your pet’s lips and gently massage teeth and gums. Apply once a week on a prophylactic basis and in case of acute dental plaque or intensive therapy desired, apply up to once daily. It is not necessary to rinse out the oral cavity afterwards.
Ingredients: aqua, propanediol, glycerin, sorbitol, hydrated silica, kaolin, Carica papaya fruit extract*, Curcuma longa powder*, cocos Nucifera oil*, xanthan gum, sodium citrate, citric acid
* from controlled organic cultivation