The Innocent Hound - Air-Dried British Lamb Casserole
Designer: The Innocent Hound
Free UK Shipping on all orders over £75
As dog parents, we want to know that the food we are giving our dogs is the absolute best. The Innocent Hound has reinvented dog food, with all the benefits of a healthy raw diet but with the convenience of kibble.
Hand-made in small batches with ethically sourced ingredients, this dog food is gently air-dried resulting in a semi-moist, great tasting, healthy and nutritious feast for your dog to enjoy.
The Innocent Hound dog food is a dehydrated mix of high quality, fresh British Lamb. It also contains chicory root, which is a rich source of prebiotics that help maintain a healthy digestion. Country vegetables and select fruits add flavour as well as being a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Why we love this product:
- The handmade production method means with minimum processing and no high temperatures, the nutrients and flavours of the ingredients are maintained.
- The food packaging is 100% recyclable. The cardboard box contains two resealable pouches to keep your dog's food fresh.
- Every 100g of food is made from 200g of raw ingredients.
- The food can be stored at room temperature, and once opened the pack lasts for up to 4 months, making it very convenient.
- If you already feed your dog a raw diet this food is ideal to have on standby for those days when you’ve forgotten to take their meals out of the freezer, or you’re going away for a weekend.
- Grain free dog food.
|Your Dog's Weight||Recommended Feeding|
|1 - 10 kg||25 - 145 g|
|10 - 20 kg||145 - 240 g|
|20 - 35 kg||240 - 350 g|
Please note: This guide should be adjusted according to your dog's age and level of activity to maintain a healthy weight. Also, when changing food please introduce it gradually over 4-5 days.
Composition: British lamb (70%), vegetable glycerine, sweet potato, potato, banana, pea protein, minerals, cellulose, chicory, beet pulp, carrot, seaweed, apple, tomato.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 22%, Crude fat 18%, Crude fibre 1.8%, Crude ash 5.9%, Moisture 22.75%
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 10,000IU, Vitamin D3 700IU, Vitamin E 150mg, Taurine 1,000mg; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 60mg, Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 30mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.1mg