The Innocent Hound - Air-Dried Gourmet British Duck Dog Food
Designer: The Innocent Hound
Free UK Shipping on all orders over £100
Voted The Best New Dog Product 2019!
As dog parents, we want to know that the food we are giving our dogs is the absolute best. The Innocent Hound has reinvented dog food, with all the benefits of a healthy raw diet but with the convenience of kibble.
Hand-made in small batches with ethically sourced ingredients, this dog food is gently air-dried resulting in a semi-moist, great tasting, healthy and nutritious feast for your dog to enjoy.
The Innocent Hound dog food is a dehydrated mix of high quality, minced British duck, which is a highly digestible, rich source of protein. They have added juicy cranberries and rosemary for flavour, as well as sweet potato for slow-release energy. The Innocent Hound - Air-Dried Gourmet British Duck dog food also contains chicory root, a good source of prebiotics that help maintain a healthy digestion.
Why we love this product:
- A grain free complete food for adult dogs and puppies from 8 weeks.
- The handmade production method means with minimum processing and no high temperatures, the nutrients and flavours of the ingredients are maintained.
- The food packaging is 100% recyclable. The cardboard box contains two resealable pouches to keep your dog's food fresh.
- Every 100g of food is made from 200g of raw ingredients.
- The food can be stored at room temperature, and once opened the pack lasts for up to 4 months, making it very convenient.
- If you already feed your dog a raw diet this food is ideal to have on standby for those days when you’ve forgotten to take their meals out of the freezer, or you’re going away for a weekend.
|Your Dog's Weight||Recommended Feeding|
|1 - 10 kg||25 - 145 g|
|10 - 20 kg||145 - 240 g|
|20 - 35 kg||240 - 350 g|
Please note: This guide should be adjusted according to your dog's age and level of activity to maintain a healthy weight. Also, when changing food please introduce it gradually over 4-5 days.
Composition: British duck (70%), dried sweet potato, rapeseed glycerine, minerals, dried carrot, dried cranberry (1%), dried chicory root (1%), fibre, beet pulp, dried rosemary (0.5%)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 20%, Crude Fat, 13.9%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.7%, Moisture 22%, Calories 306 kcal/100g
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,874IU, Vitamin D3 1,347IU, Vitamin E 288mg, Taurine 1,925mg; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 115mg, Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 96mg, Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 58mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 10mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.9mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.2mg