Essential Dog Herbal Ear Cleaner
Designer: Essential Dog
Free UK Shipping on all orders over £100
Scent: Witch Hazel, Finger Lime & Lemon Myrtle
Why we love this product:
- The easy spray-on application also helps in stopping product wastage.
- No sticky residue.
- Created with natural ingredients.
- This dog ear cleaner has a no sting formula.
- Cleans and deodorises your dogs ears.
- This product is sulphate & paraben free, made with plant-derived organic ingredients and doesn't contain mineral, castor oil or animal products.
Directions: Remove the dust cap and place the nozzle at the opening of the ear canal. Spray in each ear. Once your dog shakes their head, use a cotton ball to gently wipe the outer ear (ear flap/pinnae).
Dosage: 2 sprays (0.4ml)/ear for small dogs, 4 sprays (0.8ml)/ear for medium dogs, 6 sprays (1.2ml)/ear for large dogs. An extra spray can be used on the outer ear/ear flap/pinnae. Use weekly for optimal ear health.
Contains: Distilled water, certified organic calendula extract, certified organic aloe vera powder, certified organic witch hazel and finger lime extract, decyl glucoside (ecocert approved cleanser), mixed tocopherols (vitamin E natural), soya oil, vegetable glycerine, certified organic lemon myrtleand lavender essential oils (<1%).