Green & Wilds Olive Wood chews are a great way for your dog to satisfy their chewing instincts. Every dog has a natural need to chew. This often starts when they are puppies, and can progress into chewing our table legs and shoes! Chewing gives natural dental care and can occupy your dog.
Olivewood chews are made from annually harvested wood, from managed Olive trees, in "Olivar's" (Field of Olive tree's) and are 100% sustainable.
These wonderful dog chews are simply graded, dried, sanded and then lightly infused with virgin olive oil, to give a healthy, safe and satisfying chew for your dog.
Why we love this product:
- A safe, clean and tasty chew for your dog.
- Olivewood is a close grained wood that is harder than most native woods.
- Great for your dogs dental hygiene.
- The infused Olive oil is great for helping your dog have a healthy coat and immune system.
- Durable and long lasting for those heavy chewers out there.
- No artificial ingredients, 100% natural wood.
- Suitable for all dog ages - Including Puppies.
- Available in small, medium and large.
Ingredients: Olive wood, olive oil.
Analysis: Fibre 79.95, Ash 0.6, Fat 0.27, Protein2.07, Phosphorus 0.01, trace elements of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron and Calcium.