Green & Wilds Peggy the Pig Eco Dog Toy
Designer: Green & Wilds
Free UK Shipping on all orders over £100
Green & Wilds Peggy the Pig is made from four layers of jute twin stitched over recycled cotton and jute rope, and a recycled bottle to add that "CRUNCH" when your dog is playing.
This dog toy is covered in soft suede and has a Velcro behind (ooh er missus!) so you can replace the crinkle bottle or add tasty dog treats for your dog to enjoy.
Why we love this product:
- A toy (and a friend) for you and your dog.
- An Eco-friendly dog toy for your dog to enjoy.
- A great dog toy for throwing, dogs can have hours of fun with Peggy.
- A tough and long-lasting dog toy, which is produced without using any added compound that would harm or be released when chewed.
- Jute is a natural, sustainable plant fibre and is 100% biodegradable. The suede is a by-product and ensures that this material is not wasted.
Size: Peggy is 30 cm's (12") long, and 12 cm (4") at its widest point.
Please note: Pets should be supervised while playing with this toy.