Say hello to the world's first 100% sustainable dog coat. The Cloud7 Alaska Dusty Rose Dog Coat is water repellent, warmly padded and made entirely from recycled materials. The extremely soft lining is made from Eco Down which is produced using PET bottles and ensures that this winter dog coat keeps your dog warm and protected on those colder days.
Why we love this product:
- This is a dog coat that is functional, sustainable and stylish.
- Fitted with a special zipper opening for the harness.
- An elastic band for fine adjustment complete the dog coat’s simple yet elegantly clever design.
- Made with 100% sustainable materials.
- This coat has a front chest and can be put on in seconds by the Velcro fasteners on both sides, without annoying threading through the paws.
Materials: Outer, padding and inner lining 100% recycled polyester. Certified according to GRS recycling standard.
Care instructions: Close zippers & velcro before washing / Leave enough space in the washing machine for the eco down to evolve / Add laundry balls to the machine to avoid any potential clotting of the eco down filling / Gently wash at max. 30°C & 600 rotations, using a mild or special down detergent / Do not use fabric conditioner! / Let the wet coat dry lying flat on the drying rack / Shake the coat several times after washing to loosen up the eco down filling / Coat can now be impregnated
|X-Small (3)||44 - 51 cm||31 - 35 cm|
|Small (4)||50 - 57 cm||34 - 40 cm|
|Medium (5)||56 - 63 cm||39 - 44 cm|
|Large (6)||62 - 70 cm||42 - 48 cm|
|Extra Large (7)||69 - 77 cm||47 - 54 cm|